Return and Refund Policy
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return it for a full refund. You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All items purchased on line through fmstore are returnable.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of our error.
- If the item is returned for any other reason you are responsible for the return-shipping amount.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- The product(s) will be inspected upon receipt.
- All returns must be in good condition and all original packaging (including invoice) must be in place for full refund to be issued.
- No refund will be issued if the product shows signs of use.
- Our guarantee does not cover accidental damage or wear of product caused by customer.
- Once we have received your return at our warehouse, We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 7 days of receiving the returned item.
- We are always here to help, if you have questions, please email to email@example.com
We highly value your privacy and make this policy easily available throughout our site to assist you in understanding the handling of information in the course of using this site.
Log Files and Cookies
This website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gathers limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your shopping cart items so you do not have to add to cart again as you visit our online store, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
Links to Other Websites
Registration and Use of Personal Information
Registration is not required in order to use or access this website. However, you are required to register as a customer to perform checkout process.
If you do register, and in the process provide us with personally identifiable information, rest assured that any such information you provide will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
We also provide visitors to our website the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. In this case, we ask the visitor for his or her email address and name. These communications will include our regular newsletter, product promotions and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor. You may opt out of receiving these communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by replying to any email we send you and entering the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Again, if you provide us with your email address and/or name for the purposes of receiving communications from us, this information will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. We are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You may submit any questions you may have about our security procedures by emailing us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.